**Image from Hands Of Light by Barbara Brennan
Have you ever thought that you are making this up when you are doing a reading? You know you the message is pure but sometimes it slips in just like a thought. Was that me making it up? Or did I just connect psychically.
Our Energy Auras hold all the answers, you just need to know where to look.
1.The Etheric Body - where physical information resides . Psychic readers and medical mediums will tune into the energy of the etheric aura, they do not diagnose. Physical trauma is held here and when a client is blocked this may be the initial reason why. Healers will use the Etheric Aura for initial assessments.
2.The Emotional Body is next and is not a great place to read from. Emotions cloud the readers judgement especially if there are unresolved issues. As a reader, if you are being triggered with your own emotional trauma you are reading from this body.
3. The Mental Body. Clients usually book a reading while they are trying to access Soul information from the mind. The mind is not a truth teller and will confuse any access to vital information. When reading from this aura you will identify the clients fears. I hear it as yelling in my head. Exposing the fear disperses the power of the lie.
4. The Astral Body holds the clients past present and future and is the best place to do a psychic reading. Here lies all the blocks, beliefs and patterns they are using to hold them back. It is also here that their immediate future is beginning to form. Be mindful, if their emotional and mental bodies have not cleared then no information will be available in the Astral body for the psychic. Accessing information from the higher bodies will give a bigger picture however your client may benefit from a healing before a clear reading can be provided.
5. The Etheric Template shows you your karmic blueprint. It is here that the body as “wholly formed” will be presented. A great place to access for healing. A reader will access the Karmic Contract for this lifetime here.
6. The Celestial body is where you communicate with guides and loved ones. This is where mediums will communicate with spirit. Sometimes a reader will confuse memory imprints front The Mental Body as a passed loved one. It is always best to study and practice your psychic and mediumship so you can recognise the difference.
7. The Ketheric template is where your Akashic information is held. Sometimes you can access it but you cannot pick when that is. When you do connect here there is very rarely a recall of information, just a deep sense of peace and healing. It is difficult to articulate the feelings from this connection.
When I read I mostly connect with these three bodies, The Astral - past, present, future. The Mental - fears and blocks. The Celestial - Guides and Soul.
And, while it is not so important to know where the message originates, it gives me, as a reader, a sense of calm while providing a clear effective message for my client.
With love, Vicki xx
Past Life Regression
Tarot Reading School